The Application Administrator ensures YPO is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of all financial and related systems. Interfaces directly with internal stakeholders to enhance the user experience of the various finance and related systems by maximizing efficiencies, automation of YPO systems and to identify opportunities for system enhancement. Is the go-to for power users, promotes adoption, keeps current on new releases, solutions and provides user training and best practices.
• Administers the YPO financial systems environment, including, but not limited to: Concur, Adaptive, and the contracts system. Maintains systems security and integrity – designs, creates and maintains multiple user setups, roles, profiles and hierarchies; grants/removes and maintains user licenses; maintains security including sharing rules and security levels; maps hierarchies and reassigns records in response to personnel changes.
• Drives the innovative use of the various systems as tools of productivity and business platforms.
• Interfaces with end users to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues and works collaboratively with Finance, Product Portfolio Management and Digital Services developer resources on more complex requests and issues.
• Maintains and enhances visual layouts, integrations, workflow rules and business logic to enhance business processes and improve user experience.
• Creates documentation, maintains standardization and proactively seeks ways to continuously improve processes and procedures.
• Develops, launches and manages in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual levels.
• Remains current on financial systems, best practices and technologies and advises on these practices for system-based solutions.
• Provides support to financial system users to resolve issues with related systems and applications .
• Works with various financial systems vendors to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platforms.
• Communicates system changes and enhancements to management organization in advance. Manages new releases and system changes and efficiently rolls out new features without interruption to the user.
• Monitors applications storage usage and archives data as needed.
• Develops and delivers training for existing or new users/groups on an on‐going and as needed basis and creates and updates training materials, as needed.
• Proven knowledge and capability with financial systems including Concur, Adaptive and contracts systems .
• Ability to transform business objectives and functional requirements into technical solutions.
• Comprehensive skills at documenting and analyzing financial processes, procedures, and/or policies and translating them to system solutions.
• Capability to manage the migration of change sets from development and testing sandboxes into the production instance.
• Effective at demonstrating initiative, working independently and collaborating with a team..
• Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Advance Microsoft Excel skills along with excellent Word, Visio and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with proven abilityy to communicate effectively with individuals at different levels and of multi-cultural backgrounds within the organization,
• Strong collaboration skills for interaction with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully learn and embrace new technologies, applications and solutions.
• 3-5 years in a system administration role, implementing, integrating and configuring financial and/or accounting systems.
• 3-5 years interfacing with finance and other internal stakeholders.
• FinancialForce or Salesforce
• Undergraduate degree in IT, Finance or Accounting preferred.
• Related work experience may substitute for degree, e.g. 6 years application/systems analysis experience or 3 years experience in relevant business function developing strong technical skills with associated applications/systems.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time, both domestic and internationally.