The purpose of this position is to create a seamless and engaging experience for candidates and new hires alike. Primary responsibilities include the coordination of workflows supporting the management team life cycle recruitment, pre-boarding, on-boarding, off-boarding and other HR processes as assigned.
• Recruitment Process Support:
o Partner with Senior Manager and Marcom then manage social media mediums for YPO employment branding, responding to comments and passive sourcing globally (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, others).
o Creative writer to support recruiters in translating job description into eye catching, compelling job posting that attracts high quality, qualified candidates.
o Scheduling candidate interviews across multiple departments and global locations.
o Manages the development of employment e-files.
o Manages the development of offer documents (offer letters, statement of work agreements, master service agreements, international consultancy agreements and agency profile information summaries, etc…).
o Supports recruiters with sending offers in Docusign then communicating acceptances and filing documents in e-files.
o Manages the background screening for all new hires and contractors.
o Supports team by managing KPIs and metric reporting weekly, monthly and as requested.
o Support the processing of referral bonus by communicating with payroll and the referring team member in a timely manner.
o Conducts routine audits of various records (e-files, offer zip files, country specific onboarding plans,etc…) to ensure accuracy and compliance.
o Updates recruiting, hiring and onboarding processes as needed.
o Acts as system administrator for iCIMS (applicant tracking system) and updates titles, names, departments, etc… on an on-going and regular basis.
• On-boarding Support:
o Manages the on-boarding process for all new hires and contractors to ensure they have a phenomenal and positive experience.
o Develop welcome email with links to frequently used sites and information to help they get started.
o Ensure their equipment has arrived and they are scheduled in new hire orientation.
o Schedule 1:1 with the new hire and payroll, training, benefits to ensure a positive transition into YPO.
o Liaison with other HR team members to ensure data transfer, accuracy and timeliness of new hires (payroll, benefits, training and facilities).
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as a conduit for general HR inquiries (email inbox email@example.com).
• Support HR director with coordinating initiatives, in-person meetings, conference calls, written updates, presentations and meeting materials, and other administrative tasks.
• May provide on-going reception relief support.
• Assist department with various projects, research, process documentation, and other duties as assigned.
• Respect integrity of data and confidentiality required of this position.
• In depth knowledge of HR and recruitment practices and processes.
• Ability to assess priorities and timelines to ensure deadlines are met.
• Maintain a high level of integrity in all business relationships, both internally and externally.
• Strong commitment to detail and organizational skills.
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Able to display positivity, energy and joy for the work.
• Willingness to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with good judgment, initiative, common sense, sense of humor, pleasant to work with, and a good team member.
• Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience; preferably in an HR department with multi-site locations.
• Bachelor’s degree or pursuing bachelor degree with translatable experience preferred.
• Knowledge of domestic and international business protocols.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office systems.
• Sensitivity to a multi-cultural, global environment.