The Senior Developer, CRM is responsible for partnering with customers, vendors and technical resources to understand needs and deliver solutions on the Salesforce CRM platform. They will work under the supervision of our Application Engineering Director and will be the primary developer of the platform. This position requires a Salesforce-certified developer who possesses solid business acumen, strong Salesforce development experience in both customization and configuration, and the ability to work in and across multiple technical platforms and technologies.
• Interact with all departments within the organization to develop and deploy solutions on the Salesforce CRM platform.
• Administer and support all Salesforce CRM environments and applications.
• Initiate and lead CRM-related development projects and drive process change where needed.
• Provide coaching and support to business teams in using CRM and capabilities on the platform.
• Support development and testing team members on the CRM platform and best practices.
• Work with the development team to design and implement CRM data and reporting models
• Coach and support business teams on Salesforce.com and industry CRM best practices.
• Ensure that the CRM applications and enhancements integrate as needed with other applications in the environment.
• Develop and maintain appropriate data quality control systems for the CRM system.
• Guide the development and implementation of standards for CRM object naming, CRM design and procedures.
• Estimate level of effort and duration for user stories, and defect resolution.
• Promote effective teamwork with all business partners and stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce Programming and Administration (Apex code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, SOQL, workflows, flows, process builder, and assignment rules)
• Proficient in performance tuning Salesforce Apex triggers, flows, workflows, and service callouts & call-ins
• Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, C#, C++
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities Skilled in Customer and Partner Communities development.
• FinancialForce experience a plus.
• Minimum of 5-7 years in a Salesforce development role, including Apex and Visualforce development.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data modeling, reporting, and dashboard best practices.
• Agile experience.
• Experience in integrating Salesforce with external portals and back-office systems.
• Detailed experience across software development lifecycle, including working with business resources to understand business need and work collaboratively on a solution
• BS or BA degree in business, information systems or computer science with an emphasis in information technology or equivalent experience
• Salesforce 401 Certified Developer required. Salesforce 501 Advanced Developer and/or 201 Certified Administrator a plus.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time, both domestic and internationally