The Contract Learning Content Manager conducts organization-wide content audits and gap analysis of digital and in-person learning experiences for 11 functional departments across YPO. Collaborates with lead content strategist, learning and communications professionals, Product Management, Marketing and Communications, and other stakeholders to verify learning content, confirm its intended usage, measure impact and engagement, and help refine content strategy.
The Contract Learning Content Manager examines the quality of existing and newly created content, and measures member satisfaction to continuously improve YPO’s learning content offerings while crafting recommendations to ensure content standards are understood and correctly implemented in business processes.
• Executes learning content audit, prepares content gap analysis and supports learning solutions for a variety of adult learners.
• Measures product and program impact through focus groups and 1:1 conversations.
• Drives awareness and engagement with learning content strategy for YPO Management Team and Members.
• Liaises with broad range of project stakeholders to collect content and key learning objectives, and tracks learning materials for a variety of digital and in-person learning.
• Evaluates ways to improve the design/development of content and delivery of learning materials based on feedback from the field and the latest industry trends.
• Collaborates with educators, designers, writers and developers to translate insights into actionable, creative and innovative recommendations.
• Consults with business units to determine required content/learning/training needs.
• Builds and maintains close working relationships with departments to ensure learning and development function adds value in the best possible way.
• Supports the learning content strategy in close partnership with internal teams as well as external partners.
• Defines the key opportunity areas of applying digital learning approaches and content relevance for all learners.
• Aligns workflow and production review by portfolio to ensure delivered materials meet deadlines, content quality and audience requirements.
• Partners with Learning and Insights and Marketing and Communications to review tracking, reporting and analysis of customer engagement.
• Makes recommendations on future improvements to content management and user experience.
• Assists with content taxonomy and tagging.
• Supports implementation of strategic learning framework, which involves the careful selection of learning technologies, and design and development of learning solutions that suits all learner types within the organization.
• Accurately and effectively measures and communicates ROI of various learning solutions offered to the business and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend appropriate changes in instructional objectives and method.
• Stays current on new/innovative practices and trends in the fields of learning instruction and design.
• Assists with R&D in new technologies and the feasibility of integrating them to create an immersive and intuitive learning experience for all our learners.
• Supports the implementation of new Learning Management System to deliver outstanding, engaging digital learning.
• Supports the planning, design and implementation of key learning technology initiatives using the instructional design lifecycle with a focus on online, virtual, mobile, gamification and blended learning solutions.
• 5+ years’ experience planning, designing and delivering learning materials across digital and in-person audiences to meet learning objectives.
• 3+ years’ experience in the use of learning content development and technology. Experience managing content, creating content audits and conducting assessments for educational institutions or Fortune 500 companies.
• Experience with design thinking and user experience mapping – able to focus on the member experience as well as the internal process steps.
• Experience in content migration, content workflows and lifecycle management
• Experience in facilitating team meetings, focus groups, work processes, project meetings and diagnosing and developing solutions.
• Knowledge of adult learning theory principles and learning design of training programs is desirable.
• Recognize the concepts and best practices for user interface design and information architecture.
• Mastery of how to use and repackage learning content across different platforms, media and channels.
• Recognizes and recommends content enhancements for accessibility and engagement to Senior Manager Learning Design and Content, Senior Product Manager and cross-functional teams.
• Provides forward looking solutions to improve content delivery and support strategic initiatives for cross-functional collaborators.
• Actively advocate and promote learning culture through creative and innovative digital content approach.
• Understands systems learning and the processes to design effective and valuable learning materials.
• Experience with LMS and/or CMS and other web-based technologies that facilitate the creation and delivery of content/learning experiences.
• Proficiency in digital content management: uploading and organizing content on an LMS
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy when addressing complex issues.
• Ability to create compelling presentations and confidently convey insights through storytelling
• Develops relationships quickly, work effectively across matrixed organizations, communicate to a global audience and manage upwardly.
• Demonstrates success in managing multiple projects, priorities and people concurrently.
• Future focused and sees learning as a journey rather than a one-time event
• Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability.
• Bachelor’s degree in education, business, information systems, editorial/journalism/ marketing or related area from an accredited institution is required.
• Product management training or business analyst certification a plus
Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed with flexibility to travel domestically and internationally less than 20%