Participate in detailed technical design, development and implementation of Mobile(Android) applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
• Analysis, design, coding, implementation and support of customer facing mobile(Android) application using Kotlin.
• Prepare high quality documentation pertaining to business and technical requirement
• Participates on project teams, supporting business and IT stakeholder requests.
• Proactively monitors and identifies opportunities for improvement on production platforms.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work within an agile development environment.
• Apply knowledge of software best practices like test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
• Regular and timely attendance
• Mobile (Android) developer who is a master of development tools and development environments required to deliver quality apps.
• Experience doing Android App Development with Kotlin
• Familiarity with Java
• Broad experience of developing user interfaces, working with UX/UI designers
• Experience with unit testing Android applications
• Create prototypes of new technologies across Android devices (phone and tablets)
• End-to-end Android application development
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
• Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
• Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
• Familiarity with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic
• 1+ years of experience with Kotlin
• 2+ years of experience with Java and Android frameworks
• At least 2 years of experience in working on the full SDLC
• Familiarity with Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Other cloud platforms.
• At least 1-year experience with git version control
• Four year college degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Information Technology; advanced degrees or thesis preferred
• Ability to travel - up to 10%