Collaborates with the membership recruitment team in executing projects related to the organization’s strategic membership goals via the membership process. Serves as the liaison between the Chapters and the Peer Review Committee to provide counsel in areas needed to achieve the successful outcome of new member recruitment and transition.
• Manage the membership waiver exception process, refining and streamlining the process for efficiency, timely reporting and to ensure an optimal customer service experience for prospects and members.
• Manage and support the membership process lifecycle, including but not limited to: research, chapter assignment, follow-up and conversion, for prospective members in designated regions to ensure optimum conversion to member status.
• Provide exceptional customer experiences for YPO prospects, members, officers, chapter administrators and YPO management associates related to waivers and new member application processes.
• Facilitate the prospective member application process to meet respective growth and retention goals.
• Cultivate and promote the organization’s philosophy for a positive and enduring relationship with internal and external customers, resulting in high satisfaction ratings.
• Ensure accurate records of customer interactions and transactions are maintained within the team, including recording details of inquiries and resolutions.
• Develop, document and implement new processes and system improvements, simplifying transactions, improving service and enhancing membership interaction with YPO.
• Stay current and knowledgeable about the YPO Policies and Procedures to ensure accurate communication of information as needed.
• Leverage the membership applicant process flows in SalesForce to manage exceptions. Manage the prospects that apply to YPO with a waiver to ensure they are served.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide ancillary support of YPO renewals and reinstatement programs, as needed.
• Maintain metrics related to new member integration program.
• Promote existing products and services that may drive increased member satisfaction and retention.
• Participate in and/or perform other projects and responsibilities as requested.
• Ability to work with chief executives in a global, multi-cultural community.
• Superb interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills, with attention to detail and accuracy of data.
• Proven ability to identify problems, research causes/alternatives, and provide effective solutions.
• Ability to work independently within a global organization as well as to professionally collaborate as an integral part of a global, multi-cultural environment.
• Facility with understanding committee dynamics at the regional, chapter and international level.
• Commitment to detail and superior ability to follow up with members and team members.
• Proven diplomacy in maneuvering through politically charged issues and situations.
• Self-starter; comfortable with creating new processes and structures and able to meet critical deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and with database management and versed in working with technology platforms such as an AMS or CRM.
• Grasp of topical business, economic and political issues; comfort with a broad spectrum of topics and disciplines.
• Ability to effectively manage time and work flow with minimal supervision.
• 3 or more years in a membership, association, not for profit or service related industry required.
• 2 or more years of experience working with an Association Management System (AMS) or a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution preferred. Experience with SalesForce highly preferred.
• 1 or more years of international work experience preferred.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed
• Willingness to travel as requested
How many management associates are supervised directly? 0
How many contractors/temporary workers are usually supervised? 0
Is this position a Committee Lead? No
Is this position directly accountable for a Portfolio? No
Is this role responsible for a budget? No