At YPO we have embarked on a Digital Transformation journey with the goal of accelerating impact across the organization covering all stakeholders internal and external while leveraging the latest technologies available. To this end we have started our Cloud journey that involves developing Cloud native applications using Modern architectures on the Microsoft Azure platform.
This position will be accountable for the delivery of a portion of a platform, or project (Agile team) initiative. This role is part of a team building a Cloud native green field application that impacts the way our members interact and network with each other and participate in member activities.
You will participate in detailed technical design, development and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
Working within an Agile environment, you will actively participate in story planning and detailed daily standups, while providing input for architectural design decisions, and developing code to meet story acceptance criteria. You will have the opportunity to continuously develop technical knowledge and skills on multiple platforms, and educate team members on the capabilities and constraints of technologies.
We are looking for a passionate hands-on Mobile(iOS) architect with a knack for delivery to join a team of engineers to build automated, cloud native applications and services.
• Analysis, design, coding, implementation and support of large-scale applications
• Prepare high quality documentation pertaining to business and technical requirement
• Participates on project teams, supporting business and IT stakeholder requests.
• Proactively monitors and identifies opportunities for improvement on production platforms.
• Hands-on Mobile(iOS) architect who is a master of Apple’s development tools and development environments
• Expert in iOS App Development with Swift
• Familiarity with Objective-C
• Broad experience of developing user interfaces, working with UX/UI designers
• Experience with unit testing iOS applications
• Create prototypes of new technologies across iOS devices
• End-to-end iOS application development
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
• Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
• Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
• Familiarity with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic
• 2+ years of experience with Swift
• 6+ years of experience with Objective-C and iOS frameworks
• At least 6 years of experience in working on the full SDLC
• At least 1 year of experience working with Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Other cloud platforms.
• At least 1-year experience with git version control
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time, both domestic and internationally