Postion Title: Regional Family Manager
Report to (Title): Family Regional Director
Location: US remote
To lead in the support through chapter and regional family officers or spouse/partners to development, design and evaluation of YPO-unique learning programs for Families, YNGers, Spouses and Partners by working with management team members, member and spouse/partner chairs, champions and management to implement YPO Family goals and initiatives at the regional and chapter level.
• Accountable for Chapter & Regional in its entirety including programming and budget
• Accountable for Spouse/Partner in its entirety including programming and budget
• Accountable for Spouse/Partner Officers globally
• Facilitate to support spouse/partner access to the Exchange through communication and education of benefits.
• Collaborate and support internal teams with communication content for newsletters, slides, etc.
• Education: align efforts with Regional Learning Managers to support the chapter program submission process for awards consideration
• Events: work closely with Regional Event Managers for content development and marketing of regional events.
• Forum: work with Regional Forum Managers to support Officer, Spouse/Partner forums in regards to spouse/partner information and access.
• Networks: work with Regional Network Directors for spouse/partner access and engagement support, communicating and marketing Network and Group opportunities.
• Membership: work with Regional Membership Managers to support and aid in spouse/partner integration through access and information.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
• Support working group of the International Family Committee
• Support execution of all Spouse/Partner initiatives
• Support execution of Training
• Support execution of special projects related to annual department and committee goals
• Define, align, and execute Family Officer/Partner priorities with YPO and Intl. Family Committee
• Partner with the Senior Director, Family to set/support strategic vision for spouses and partners
• Capacity to think strategically while understanding and promoting process and execution
• Operations manager able to lead the team to execute Spouse/Partner at the highest level of excellence
• Able to delegate effectively and support team members to prioritize work load based on the needs of the program and skills of the team
• Able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to create systems and processes that adhere to both YPO’s requirements and deliver what spouse and partners need
• Able to work effectively with member governance in relation to Spouse/Partner
• Able to identify issues and develop recommendations to improve upon them and then work collaboratively with our management leads to make that happen
• Able to identify what needs to be escalated and when
• Able to handle a changing set of priorities
• Able to maneuver through politically charged issues and situations
• Proven business professional with experience working with chief executives
• Education training and Event planning experience a plus
• Familiarity with Social Media platforms, online communities and digital marketing a plus
• College or University degree or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills and database management
• Works collaboratively in a multi-cultural organization with international members and sensitivity to a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed
• Willingness to travel internationally