Provides in depth market research, including analyzing membership data to deliver recommendations for member satisfaction index, projected trends and qualitative reporting.
Analyzes, interprets and translates business data and organizational needs to execute key business decisions and support strategic initiatives for enhanced member value.
• Assists in the design and development of surveys, data gathering and databases to access and preserve business intelligence.
• Participates in recommendations for system improvement to enhance the capabilities of the Membership Development Department and its market research responsibilities.
• Analyzes data to help determine whether operations, processes and offerings meet the members’ needs and membership expectations.
• Extracts data, quantifies and summarizes findings for internal stakeholders and tracks stakeholders’ action plans to address findings.
• Organizes collected data, understands it, identifies additional data needs and prepares reports high-lighting member trends and statistics.
• Performs gap analyses to measure the relevance and value of offerings for members globally and reports on the findings. 2 Membership Analyst (August 2017)
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures that findings are presented to internal clients and other stakeholders in a manner that maximizes understanding, credibility and use.
• Participates in meetings with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to identify needs, share capabilities, best practices, and data findings based on results of analyses.
• Coordinates the delivery of research communications between various departments to ensure member comments, suggestions and feedback is incorporated into strategic planning.
• Work with departments to identify and standardize critical data elements that need to be captured
• Critical evaluation of data/information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile survey data.
• Strategic and critical thinker with a strong foundation in data analysis and market intelligence; ability to convert data into insights.
• Strong analytical thinking, deduction capability and ability to interpret member needs.
• Solid command of complex data and use of various methods of analysis.
• Solid command of advanced computer software such as spreadsheets and database programs and relevant computer operations.
• Ability to present written and oral findings in an eloquent and concise manner.
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and set priorities in a timely fashion.
• Ability to successfully navigate in a high-paced, ambiguous and fluid environment while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously and maintaining an exemplary degree of professionalism.
• Must possess analytical skills and experience in creatively solving complicated problems in a corporate environment.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com.
• Ability to product advanced reports and analysis.
• 3-5 years data analyst experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills and database management and mining.
• Experience with analytical/statistical (SPSS/ others) software.
• 3 Membership Analyst (August 2017)
Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, economics, sciences or related field.
• Ability to be available for work outside traditional 8am-5pm workday.
SPACE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Self –starter willing to take ownership of projects and follow through from briefing, planning, production, management, reporting and results.
• Ability to work in a multi-culture environment and as part of a virtual team.