YPO is seeking a dynamic thought leader to serve as it’s Chief Learning Officer.
YPO is the global platform for chief executives to engage, learn and grow. YPO members harness the knowledge, influence and trust of the world's most influential and innovative business leaders to inspire business, personal, family and community impact.
YPO’s membership continues to look for opportunities to make an impact in the world. YPO’s CLO is the individual who brings passion, curiosity and a proven background to facilitate opportunities for members to learn, experience and grow their exposure and knowledge.
The goal is to facilitate and enable actionable knowledge transfer for members to bring back that learning to their businesses, families and communities.
Like our members, YPO is continually evolving to meet our members where they are in their learning journey of interests and needs. The CLO is at the center of engagement, learning, and opportunities for growth offered by YPO. At this time in YPO’s history, the CLO will lead the transformation of how we create opportunities, learning, experiences and knowledge transfer. The CLO in collaboration with Senior Leadership, external ecosystem partners and member thought leaders, will transform the learning function into a Center of Excellence for program development, experience and content curation along with leading Research & Development for innovative thinking and ideation.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record on impacting leaders through development experiences and outcomes-based activities. Measured impact may be in the form of profitability growth, net promoter scores, market share, personal goal attainment, etc.
• Have developed/curated and delivered leading learning opportunities across diverse interests or constituents to create impactful ‘take home’ value for the participants.
• Be a thinker with a curiosity to explore, connect and seek connections on current issues for innovative thinking, new perspectives and possible solutions.
• Be transformational through their approach with people, learning and leadership.
• Have the ability and desire to roll up their sleeves and get things done with cross team collaboration. (Not a lone ranger).
• Be adept at building trusted advisory and collaborative relationships with a wide variety of members
• Have experience in gathering data about member needs and interests and a track record of executing on customer needs
• Have a digital proficiency in current learning and engagement systems