This role is responsible for providing a secure, robust, and high-performing, high-availability infrastructure that includes on-prem, data center (colo) and Azure Cloud to support the business operations, and digital services to our global members. Paramount to our mission is defending our membership's "safe-haven of trust" by providing data and information security through best in class practices and governance structure.
• Responsible for defined, repeatable IT operations processes to facilitate and enable IT and Business teams to deliver a high quality of service.
• Leads the IT Operations staff with a focus on customer service (internal and external stakeholders) while building, enabling and managing global support desk, data center, cloud operations, high-reliability and availability systems (desktop / laptop / servers / applications) and network (including Voice, data, video, collaboration tools)
• Provide support for operating systems, administration, and maintenance
• Manages the YPO global service desk to provide reliable, customer friendly services, timely responsiveness, and a high quality of service through defined SLAs and best practices
• Responsible for infrastructure hardware, accessories, and asset management through its lifecycle.
• Responsible for defining, and maintaining IT operations policies including, but not limited to, systems access, security, SLAs, PC configuration, backups and network.
• Responsible for telecommunication infrastructure hardware, security, and vendor management.
• Functions as a key IT lead working collaboratively with the other department leads providing IT operations services as well as enabling them with technology thought leadership.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• When appropriate, work with business partners to help define, document, and implement processes as well as recommend process improvements.
• Manage capital and operating budget and expense for infrastructure, workstations, and other assets
• Thorough understanding of Azure cloud governance and DevOps practices
• Security policy definition and upkeeping
• Internal security audits and report to CDO / leadership on a monthly basis
• Uptime tracking and streamline the overall system architecture
• Solid understanding of budget management
• Broad knowledge of IT security best practices for both collocated data center and cloud infrastructure
• Ability to quickly and continually learn new technologies to keep up with an ever changing environment
• Ability to work within an environment of frequently changing priorities and as an integral part of a team.
• Ability to manage and lead a team; Work with Senior Leadership to assist with Technology thought leadership
• Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills.
• Extensive working knowledge of virtual platforms, encryption technologies, endpoint protection, network systems such as routers, firewalls, load balancers, and mail transport systems.
• Experience collaborating with IT teams to manage cloud account / migration and DevOps
• Experience leading SRE teams
• Experience managing operations of a Data Center (Colo services) and Cloud set up, communicating KPIs on uptime, performance and managing capacity
• Knowledge of DevOps / Automation of core processes
• Leading IT operations (Move-Add-Change-Retire, onboard/offboard, patching, security, etc.) for Desktop, laptop, Mac, System, Network, Phone / Video/Collaboration tools, servers, etc.
• Experience managing SOC and NOC
• Experience leading / managing global helpdesk (24X7 model) and geographically distributed support desk
• 10 years experience working with-in IT operations, and operational support systems, such as monitoring, incident tracking, alerting, etc.
• 10 years experience managing Microsoft environment
• 5 years managing Cloud infrastructure and migrations
• 5 years managing service desk, and operations personnel, and Payment Card Industry security
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related area from an accredited institution is required.
• ITIL v3 Certification
• Microsoft certifications a plus
• Network and Security certifications a plus
• Ability to lift and carry at least 50lbs (23 Kg).
• Willingness to travel and ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed.