The Service Delivery Director leads effective project planning and execution by leveraging supportive methodologies, tools, and processes. In this dynamic role, you will oversee projects and ensure delivery is on time and within budget. You will be expected to provide thought leadership and applied learning to process improvements (e.g. Agile, DevOps).
• Drive projects to successful completion, meeting goals for time, cost and quality.
• Develop project-based resources to build excellence in planning, service, and execution.
• Identify key project risks and ensure contingency and rollback plans where appropriate.
• Help all IT teams be “Agile”, tailor frameworks and methods to our needs.
• Engage stakeholders to drive IT Digital transformation.
• Anticipate, identify and overcome roadblocks, and implement long-lasting process solutions to prevent recurrence.
• Analyze existing operations, systems, and performance metrics to identify and prioritize high value improvement opportunities.
• Assist in the establishment and monitoring of Strategic Objectives and Milestones.
• Provide insight through analytics and foster continuous improvement.
• Publish timely metrics and dashboards to report status accurately to all stakeholders and Senior Leadership Teams
• Oversee Agile delivery specialists (e.g. product owners, Scrum Masters).
• Agile Practitioner with deep expertise in implementing Agile processes and frameworks for successful application delivery to web and mobile product-based solutions.
• Understanding of CI / CD, DevOps and modern application development philosophies
• Deep expertise in Agile metrics and lean governance of IT Teams (Dev, Test, Ops etc.)
• Understanding of roles and ability to lead discussions with Product Portfolio and business teams and leading IT teams of Scrum masters, Product Owners etc.
• Expertise in prioritization, stakeholder management, estimation techniques and reporting
• Experience leading both Kanban and Scrum teams in a fast-faced product development environment
• Understanding / Experience with leveraging tools for process automation within the IT lifecycle
• Knowledge of tools such as Rally to enforce adoption and implement best practices
• Progressive leadership experience in delivering projects/programs across IT and business organizations.
• 15+ years delivering complex, mission-critical solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field.
• Industry certifications (e.g. PMP, CSM) preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time, both domestic and internationally.