Position Title: Contract Learning Project Manager
Department: Learning & Insights
Reports to (Title): Senior Manager, Learning Design & Content
Contract type & duration: Initially contract for 3 to 6 months / possibility of being extended
Location: Dubai / UK – REMOTE WORK
Impact members’ unique and personal learning journey by managing the global business seminars and executive education programs portfolio. Bring relevant learning opportunities via multiple delivery channels, including in-person programs and virtual platforms in line with YPO Life Long Learning cross-functional strategy and learning institutions engagement framework. Support the Senior Manager, Learning Design and Content.
• Manage day to day portfolio activities to include:
• Respond to member requests for information about programs
• Create content material & enhance existing communication tools
• Update communication channels to members
• Monitor and keep track of program evaluations
• Produce reports & gather feedback from events
• Act as liaison to connect external resources to learning
• Support the communication plan to raise awareness on Executive development programs and business seminar portfolios
• Make recommendations on portfolio content and deliver enhancement based on gap analysis
• Support management of speaker database
• Work collaboratively with YPO cross-functions and departments
• Role has the potential to evolve into overseeing the entire Executive Education business and seminar portfolio.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Additional ad hoc projects as assigned related to the support of learning content, design and delivery channels
• Experience in program design for Executive learning, demonstrating ability to deliver creative learning solutions to a demanding audience.
• Proven organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with good judgement, initiative and common sense.
• Ability to be proactive in achieving desired outcomes and surfacing issues in a timely and appropriate way.
• Ability to work within an environment of frequently changing priorities and as an integral part of a team.
• Excellent project management skills, with experience in the development and implementation of learning solutions.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of team members and high-profile executives.
• Ability to be proactive in achieving desired outcomes, being comfortable with creating and improving processes and structures.
• Comfortable working collaboratively in a multi-cultural organization with International members; sensitivity and awareness of cultural differences.
• Executive Education development experience and savvy with digital learning tools
• Portfolio management experience with a focus on creating engaging content
• Comfortable with a highly structured and governance setting
• Experience working autonomously and dealing with ambiguity
• Light on member facing at this stage but experience in influencing at c-level is desired
• Research/ benchmark project on ExecEd landscape and CEO level content
• Integration of digital learning strategy into a portfolio
• Managing multiple stakeholder groups within a corporate setting
• Experience working with regional teams on a global audience
• College degree or equivalent experience/ Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, or related degree
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of Executive Education / learning and strong grasp of instructional design techniques
• Experience of the executive and corporate learning arena
• Background in global education design and delivery, focusing on adult learning and content; instructional design; and quality take home value for c-level audience.
• Understanding of Learning Technologies and e-learning development
• Domestic and International travel required