Supports activities related to data integrity and quality within YPO’s membership data platforms. Ensures that data is valid, accurate, complete and current. Identifies and resolves data anomalies. Provides training and other support services as required to ensure data integrity.
• Profiles data to understand data quality, anomalies and patterns.
• Collaborates across YPO to define and establish overall strategy and approach to member data integrity and maintenance.
• Implements data quality reports and compliance metrics to identify anomalies.
• Researches and remedies data anomalies at their root source.
• Develops and maintains a data dictionary.
• Identifies and leverages opportunities for continuous improvement of membership data quality as it relates to systems, processes and standards.
• 2-5 years professional data-related experience (analysis, quality, cleaning and extraction).
• 1-3 years working with a CRM solution such as Salesforce.
• Membership or association experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills.
• Working familiarity with database management.
• Ability to understand non-profit industry and YPO-specific culture, terminology and business processes.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to present written and oral findings in an eloquent and concise manner.
• Collaborative approach in a global and multi-cultural work environment.
• Self-motivated, resourceful and flexible.
• Ability to successfully navigate in a high-paced, ambiguous and fluid environment while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously and maintaining an exemplary degree of professionalism.
• Strong foundation in data integrity, data profiling, root cause analysis and quality improvement.
• Analytical thinker with deduction capability and ability to identify and interpret data anomalies.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated command of advanced computer software to include Excel spreadsheets, database programs and relevant computer operations.
• Solid understanding of relational data preferred.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience