Maximize member value by delivering relevant learning opportunities via multiple delivery channels, including in-person programs and virtual platforms. Provide thought-provoking opportunities and content enabling each member to pursue their unique personal leadership journey, with a focus on the strategic development of fresh learning opportunities and deriving unique value from existing programs
• Responsible for the content and operations of the Officer Education workflow, and member governance committees (including sub committees and tasks forces); including respective budget responsibility (GLC workshops and CLW oversight).
• Leads the curation and content renewal of learning products offered to members in an ongoing effort to present YPO Learning Products & Services as the prime resource for all education programs.
• Strategically develops new learning content in response to the wider YPO goals, initiatives and insights.
• Designs a research-based improvement model for developing, delivering, reviewing and improving high-impact, dynamic and consistent leadership experiences for YPO diverse membership, implementing best practices for content creation and leadership development tools through understanding the needs of YPO members.
• Develop effective feedback mechanisms from members and YPO functional areas to understand the value of the program and learning content offered.
• Fosters leadership development of Officer Education Chairs and related program champions for maximum impact of chapter, region and network officers.
• Cultivates effective relationships with culturally diverse YPO members, vendors, external resources and cross functionally across all functions of the management team.
• Additional ad hoc projects as assigned related to the support of learning content, design and delivery channels.
• Experience in program design for adult audience, demonstrating ability to deliver creative learning solutions to a demanding audience.
• Proven organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with good judgement, initiative and common sense.
• Ability to be proactive in achieving desired outcomes and surfacing issues in a timely and appropriate way.
• Ability to work within an environment of frequently changing priorities and as an integral part of a team.
• Excellent operational and project management skills, with experience in the development and implementation of learning solutions.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of team members and high-profile executives.
• Ability to be proactive in achieving desired outcomes, being comfortable with creating processes and structures.
• Comfortable working collaboratively in a multi-cultural organization with International members; sensitivity and awareness of cultural differences.
• 10 plus years of related program development and execution.
• Experience in the executive and corporate learning arena.
• Membership or association experience helpful.
• Proven business professional with experience working with chief executives.
• Experience with global program delivery through traditional and emerging mediums.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, or related degree preferred.
• Masters’ degree preferred.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory and strong grasp of instructional design techniques.
• Experience of the executive and corporate learning arena.
• Background in global education design and delivery, focusing on adult learning and content; instructional design; and quality take home value for C-level audience.
• Understanding of Learning Technologies and e-learning development.
• Domestic and International travel required.
• Up to 25%