This person will be the voice and face of YPO to callers, team members, members and guests. Responsible for creating a warm and welcoming experience for each caller and visitor to the office suite. The position provides front desk coordination including answering YPO main phone line, answering general questions and greeting/ announcing guests. Additionally, this position provides administrative support to the CHRO and the rest of the Human Resources department.
• Professionally answer incoming calls and route them to appropriately.
• Monitor reception area, greet and provide guests with appropriate identification according to internal security requirements. Assist guests with taxi or shuttle services.
• Validate parking for guests and keep records for monthly submission to Finance.
• Update management team phone lists and organizational charts with changes in management team including new hires, separations and other ongoing changes.
• Maintain all management team member information in Salesforce and Exchange.
• Lead, manage and train the participants in the reception relief pool including temporary services support.
• Assist team members with conference room set-up, courier and catering deliveries. Ensure conference rooms are stocked and maintained.
• Manage the service award program which includes working with Marcom for postings on SharePoint, sending out gifts and notes of recognition on a monthly basis.
• Manage the CHRO’s calendar, coordinate meetings and communications on their behalf and special projects as assigned, including presentation documents.
• Coordinate and book travel (both domestic and global).
• Manage expense report reconciliation and submissions along with process invoices and business card orders.
• Manage non-exempt timecards and hour reconciliations on a weekly basis for Payroll.
• Assist HR Facilities team with various administrative tasks as well as maintaining supply inventory, replenishing when needed.
• Manage projects and special assignments as assigned.
• Timely and regular attendance is critical.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with all levels, including high profile chief executive officers.
• Strong administrative skills and professional demeanor.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven organizational, planning and prioritizing skills.
• Commitment to quality work, customer service and a "can do" attitude.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with good judgment, initiative and common sense.
• Ability to be proactive in achieving desired outcomes.
• Ability to multitask and work within an environment of frequently changing priorities and as an integral part of a team.
• Ability to work flexible and or extended hours as needed.
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years strong executive administrative skills.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills, including Outlook, intermediate level Excel skills and advanced Power Point skills.
• Database usage and data management.
• Sensitivity to a multi-cultural environment.
• Sitting/standing at a desk
• Typing/working on a computer
• Answering the phones
• Lifting and moving - Assistance with catering, group meals, deliveries and luggage for travelers.