The Networks Analyst is responsible for enhancing overall business intelligence, enabling smart, strategic business decisions, allowing for immediate course corrections and implementing a cycle of continuous testing and improvement. The analyst will focus on developing a holistic perspective of Networks at YPO by integrating research and analytics data into decision-making to increase the depth and breadth of insight. In addition, the analyst will increase business intelligence for the organization by creating and deploying meaningful reports and dashboards
• Devise and execute analytics and reporting strategies for Networks vertical teams
• Support Networks across Business/Personal/SEN/Family with platform, event, and community metrics
• Review network and event evaluations to monitor and measure member experience
• Partner with IT and Learning team to build out engagement metrics to better measure member experience
• Support IT policies and collaborate with them on network data analytics efforts
• Work with Network leaders to build out dashboards and Analytics Center of Excellence
• Assimilate data from multiple sources, compiling the information, and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported.
• Provide insights and recommendations to improve business performance – applying various quantitative methods to analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources as needed (database information, web analytics, as well as usability and optimization research).
• Ensure that key performance indicators are effectively monitored by establishing a measurement infrastructure including data capture and the implementation of tracking reports and success metrics.
• Maintain a critical and key consulting and advisory role with CNO.
• Provide methodological support, coaching and training to team members and perform ongoing training activities to educate others on strategic segmentation and audience-based analysis and reporting.
• Assists in the design and development of surveys, data gathering and databases to access and preserve business intelligence.
• Collaborate with networks team members in to fulfill their research needs and enable data based decision making.
• Collaborate with other functions to support organizational research needs linked to networks data.
• Develop ad-hoc qualitative reports such as case studies and focus groups as business needs arise.
• Support Networks department goals.
• Help craft and support team member goals and professional development.
• Support vertical teams with all analytics, surveys, and reporting needs
4+ years of demonstrated experience in market research or business analytics.
Strong analytical and research training and skills, well versed in quantitative and qualitative research and analytical methodologies and their application.
• Critical evaluation of data/information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile survey data.
• Strategic and critical thinker with a strong foundation in data analysis and market intelligence; ability to convert data into insights.
• Eagerness to research and investigate data to find implications on business and organization.
• Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills. Ability to present complex data reports, financial analyses, and statistics in a simple and clear way.
• Proven characteristics of intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive and self-confidence.
• Verifiable ability to conduct, manage and synthesize research, and proven ability to integrate disparate sources of information (data, member needs, etc) into a coherent and concise “story” that answers specific business questions.
• Google Analytics: experience with reporting, setting up profiles, creating GA tracking codes.
• Experience with various analytic software packages: SPSS, Content Analysis (QDA/Wordstat preferred).
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to summarize complex data in easy-to-understand presentations.
• Good interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration with other people inside and outside the team.
• Must possess analytical experience in creatively solving complicated problems in a corporate environment.
• Ability to work in a multi-culture environment and as part of a virtual team.
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and set priorities in a timely fashion.
• Ability to successfully navigate in a high-paced, ambiguous and fluid environment while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously and maintaining an exemplary degree of professionalism.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, economics, sciences or related field
• MBA preferable but not necessary
• Understanding of statistics and market research techniques
• Knowledge of qualitative research (focus group moderator coursework)
Some travel – less than 10%