- Strong leadership/coach/team talent development with remote and globally diverse team members.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills; effective networking and team-building skills.
- Superb communication.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in a cross-functional and highly collaborative global environment.
- Level of professionalism and stature to interact easily with YPO members, C-level executives, vendors, peers and colleagues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team and manage peer group dynamics.
- Ability to work within an environment of frequently changing priorities and multiple projects.
- 12 + years’ experience in software development industry.
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing and developing a high performing team.
- C# .NET development experience building complex, high performance and highly available distributed software systems.
- Superb understanding of software development concepts and best practices
- Dependency Injections
- SOLID principles
- Design patterns
- Strong understanding of Agile development process.
- Confident in creating creative solutions and navigating conflict.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time, both domestic and internationally.
How many management team members are supervised directly? 7
How many contractors/temporary workers are usually supervised? 10
Is this position a Committee Lead? No
Is this position directly accountable for a Portfolio? No
Is this role responsible for a budget? No